Sunday, October 22, 2017

RE-LAUNCH OF BLOG!

Hello!

It has recently come to my attention that I should re-launch the use of this blog so that it's easier to get information across. I've changed the theme a bit and decided to add the song list to the side bar, included with Youtube links to the songs so you can listen to them prior to rehearsals and Mass! I also finally figured out how to sync the calendar on my phone so I've also updated the upcoming dates!

Announcements this week:
  • I forgot to announce that the rehearsal for All Soul's Mass (November 2nd) is TOMORROW, OCTOBER 23 at 6:30PM to 8PM. This is a combined choir event so try to come out and meet the rest of the members of other choirs!
  • NEW BOOKS, as mentioned, cost $10 to rent and $20 to own. I can begin collecting money for them if you're interested in purchasing.
  • I also forgot to mention, is there anyone interested in doing All Saint's Day Mass at 7:00PM? It's on Wednesday so we can rehearse in Room 1 and then head over to the Church. 
I'll be posting music for the Concert on Deccember 29 once I receive it from other musicians. 

No comments:

Post a Comment