So I'm DOUBLE DIRECTING. EL SHADDAI serves EVERY FIRST SATURDAY of the month not SUNDAY! So, on the weekend of the FIRST SATURDAY, Chris and I will NOT serve with HOW, but HOW will still serve!
You are all CAPITANS de la HEART OF WORSHIP for those days! We have FULL CONFIDENCE in you all to lead mass properly-that's why we agreed to help them.
I will be using this website for EL SHADDAI to use the BOX.NET and to use the GOOGLE CALENDAR with you. As for dates, from now on I will label Heart of Worship events with a "HOW" and El Shaddai Choir events with "ES". Also, I've deleted the UPCOMING SONGS page and the TRISH's BOX.NET page. The upcoming songs will be updated on the GOOGLE CALENDAR and BOX.NET is now on the HOME page!
*Click the BLUE ARROWS in the top left hand corner of the calendar to go to different months!
Thanks for taking the time to read these ANNOUNCEMENTS! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment